Monday, January 23, 2012

Lunch time Laziness..uh oh spaghettio! wait...I mean no spaghetti... :)

Day 1:
So, its 12:50 and I've got a little break at work....Normally, I would take Zumba or Med Ball/cycle (assuming Im not teaching them) here at Red's, grab something to eat and a coffee. (I would have also eaten twice already by this time on any other day). Today, I am doing none of those things and instead sitting here writing to you because that is ALL I can think about (well, that and food)! lol. Im stinkin hungry and Im not even about to lie about it.

All things considered, I've had a pretty stand up morning. Woke up a bit late (I'm assuming that is because I had a glorious weekend in Houston and then stayed up all night creating this blog and studying the fine art of juicing), taught Pilates for Moms and three private sessions. Now its lunch time and I am starting to feel a little less than energetic and more nauseated :/  Wishing I was in Kindergarten and could snuggle up on a colorful mat... :)

Took some pics today too but will share them with you when I get home tonight.

Have a great day, everyone!
Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment